FOR THE BEST PRICE BOOK DIRECT
CLICK ON THE RED BOOK BUTTON
TO START YOUR BOOKING
Book our Homestay/Bed & Breakfast today and enjoy our true kiwi hospitality
When you stay with Virginia and Steve, you have the pleasure of their company and local knowledge of the area
Wake up to the lovely sunshine of Marlborough, and relax in our garden while enjoying your breakfast
Take a walk up the Wither Hills before breakfast, and enjoy the beautiful views over Blenheim
Our Homestay is part of our home, so we are on hand to help you plan your time in the beautiful Marlborough Region
We have available:
- one queen bedroom (1 Queen Size Bed )
- one single bedroom (1 King Single Bed )
The sole use of the main bathroom during your stay, no need to share with strangers, we only let the single room out as a group booking of up to 3 people, your bathroom has been completely renovated in August 2018
Included in your room rate are the following:
- Free self service continental breakfast every morning of your stay
- Unlimited WIFI
- Flat Screen Smart TV in the Queen Room Only with free view and Netflix
- Shared lounge, dining, kitchen, laundry and outdoor space with your hosts
- Rooms and bathroom serviced daily on request only
- 3 Free bikes for your use during your stay
Continental Breakfast includes the following:
- Fruit Juice
- Fresh seasonal fruit or tinned fruit
- 5 choices of breakfast cereals
- Toast and a large choice of spreads mainly homemade
- Tea, coffee instant or plunger coffee, herbal teas and hot chocolate
The following add-on's are available for an additional fee:
Please order when booking your room
- A cooked breakfast for an additional price of $10.00 per person
- 2 course evening meal available for an extra cost of $25.00 per person
- Packed Lunch also available for $10.00 each person
- Drop off and or pick up to your restaurant in Blenheim for a cost of $10.00 one way and $20.00 return
- Pick up from Blenheim airport for the cost of $15.00 one way
- Pick up from Blenheim train station or bus station for the cost of $10.00 one way
The following items don't need to be pre-ordered
- A selection of local wines and beers available to purchase and a selection of cold drinks & snack items also. Payment in cash of these items is required and can be consumed at our homestay/bed & breakfast
The following are available for you to use while staying at Peaceful & Quiet Witherlea Homestay for no additional cost:
- Free unlimited ultra fast Wireless internet
- We have 2 Unisex bikes & 1 ladies bike with helmets plus bike-locks, which you are welcome to use for free
- We also have a good library of books to borrow to read while staying with us
- Chiller bags and picnic items during your stay
- Fold up chairs & table, so you can have a picnic in one of our lovely regions, many picnic spots
- Free use of washing machine and washing liquid plus the dryer in the wintertime if wet
- Outside clothes line is also available
- Help yourself to hot drinks anytime
- Welcome to use herbs from our garden
- Our garden is here for you to relax in
- Our BBQ is available to use
- Welcome to share our TV and lounge area
- Lots of board games and toys for the family to use
- Outside table and chairs on the patio
- Welcome to use basic grocery items like salt/pepper, oil, herbs and spices
- Plenty of space in the guest fridge for your chilled items
- Free cuddles with our cats Smokey and Lucky
- Free maps, plenty of information of the area, recommendations for eating out, vineyards to visit and local attractions
- Free booking service for wine tours, and private tours of the area can also be arranged
- Free advice anytime just ask
We live in the beautiful Marlborough Region at the top of the South Island, with so many places and activities to do. We have over 150 vineyards in Marlborough.
5 mins drive will take you to our town centre, the first vineyard or lots of walking tracks & very close to the Wither Hills farm park.
We live in a lovely quiet street close to the Wither hills, our street has no thru traffic, and we are a back section. If you are looking for peace and quiet, and a good night's sleep, this is your place to stay in Blenheim.
Homestay/Bed & Breakfast is a relaxing quiet retreat, with lovely comfortable beds.
A lovely warm home with good heating in the winter, or a lovely space in the summer.
Double glazing, lovely garden and patio area to enjoy a glass of local wine in the summer, or just to sit and enjoy our space.
Relax and unwind as you enjoy what our beautiful region has to offer, you will be wishing you could stay longer.
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking so we can source some other options.
Guests are welcome to have privacy of their own queen or single bedroom, sole use of the main bathroom, and separate toilet.
Shared lounge,dining,kitchen and out door area with your hosts.
The kitchen is available for you to use to cook your lunch or dinner in, we just ask that you leave it clean when finished. We do also have a dishwasher, so just need to wash what can't go into the dishwasher.
Interaction with guests:
We are available to give information on the Marlborough Region and what they is to do in the area
We have good local knowledge and experience.
We are here if you want to ask anything at any time, or want to chat, but if you want your own space that's fine too.
Other things to note:
We do have 2 cats, so if you don't like cats or have an allergy to them, please let us know so we can
make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We will close the guests room doors when they have been cleaned, and not allow the cats to enter the bedrooms.
We vacuum the house everyday to make sure no cats fur is around, which helps greatly with allergies.
We have had many guests stay that do have allergies but have never had a problem with the care we
take with cleaning.
Check in/Check Out:
Check in time is after 2pm and check out time is before 10am.
Communication with your hosts:
Please send an email or text with your approx. arrival time the day before your stay.
This ensures the rooms are ready for you and we are home to check you in.
The Guest Space:
Bathrooms: 1 (shared main bathroom between the 3 guests staying as 1 booking)
Check In: 2PM - 11PM
Check Out: 10AM
Pet Owner: Cat(s)
Property Type: Private House
Room type: 1 Queen Bedroom and 1 Single bedroom
Prices $105.00 for 1-2 people, 3 people $125.00 in New Zealand Currency
1 queen bedBedroom 2
1 king single bed
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Check in time is 2PM - 11PM
- Please show respect for our home, and us.
- No Smoking inside.
- Please leave the kitchen clean if you are cooking.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and its non refundable for the first night and then 50% refundable for the other nights.
- Smoke detector