About Peaceful & Quiet Witherlea Homestay
- SQM 186
- 1 large room, with 1 queen bed
- 1 separate single room with 1 King single bed also available, but only booked as a group of 2 or 3
Welcome to Peaceful & Quiet Witherlea Homestay
Blenheim Marlborough South Island New Zealand
This is a brief description of what we are offering.
- The bathroom is solely for your use, with a shower & bath, then separate toilet, no need to share the bathroom with strangers.
- Free self service continental breakfast is supplied every morning during your stay.
- Please note your hosts live here too, so you will be sharing our home with us when you stay.
- Shared common spaces with your hosts, kitchen,lounge,dining and outdoor spaces.
If you love Christmas and lights, from the beginning of December our house will be lit up outside with a lovely Christmas lights display for our guests to enjoy.
5 mins drive to town.
40 mins walk to Blenheim town centre
5 mins drive takes you to the first vineyard.
5 mins walk to the local bus stop, & the pick up point to catch the bus
to the Wine & Food Festival 2019.
10 mins walk to our hospital, so great if you are there for work,or visiting sick relatives.
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room (Shared), 1 Kitchen (Shared), 1 Living room (Shared), 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 Queen bed, 1 Single bed
CookingBlender, Cooking utensils, Diswasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Bicycles, Shared Garden